Sunday 23 May 2010

A beginner's guide to male anal stimulation

Years ago I had a boyfriend named Kevin who had never experienced assplay before. He was strictly into cock sucking and mutual masturbation. He was afraid about anal penetration, but I told him I really wanted to perform it on him. So one night I chose to introduce him to the pleasures of anal stimulation. He took a nice long soapy shower and I told him to wash his ass so it was fresh and clean. Then he lay down on the bed with his legs up in the air.

He was a little taller than me, thin with brownish eyes and a smooth ass that was only slightly hairy in the crack. With his legs in the air, his cheeks spread wide so I could see his sphincter and his cock and balls flopping backward on his stomach I had a massive hardon. Kev was really nervous so I took it really slow and gentle, rubbing his perineum with the pad of my bare index finger. He wriggled a little and I saw his sphincter winking. I licked my finger and continued to rub some more the soft pink skin of his anus. Gradually he relaxed and this is when I spread some lube on my finger. Very gently I proded and pushed at his ass until my finger slid a little in. Kev kept his head back with his eyes shut and it was hot to see how his body reacted to every tiny centimeter I gained pushing my finger up his ass.

Gradually I got my finger up far enough in his ass to find his g-spot. I gently stroked his prostate and watched him wriggle around. It was getting too much for him and I could feel his spincter tighten hard around my finger in resistance. What was really happening was I was sparking sensations in his body which he'd never felt before. I slowly slid my finger in and out of his ass until he relaxed some more. After a few minutes he was looser and his cock stiffened and grew. I held off stroking it for a couple minutes until I saw a drop of precum leaking out. Then I finger fucked him harder and faster while jerking him off till he shot a massive load all over his stomach and chest. Kev was really grateful and I continued to anally pleasure him on special evenings using my fingers or small dildos.

Kev broke up with me several months later, but I bet he's still a total ass slut today after I introduced him to the amazing sensation of having his ass played with.

No comments:

Post a Comment