Friday 14 May 2010

Two guys on one ass

I met up with my friend Rick last night as my boyfriend was going to a music gig. Rick had his friend Marcus over. Turns out Marcus is a total ass slut and loves having his hole played with. We all stripped off completely and Marcus bent over on the floor while Rick and I sat on the sofa fingering his hole while stroking our hard cocks. It was awesome having Marcus bent in front of us holding his ass cheeks open while we played with him. At one point Rick and I both rubbed the heads of our cocks on his asshole at the same time. That sent me over the edge shooting a big load over Marcus' hungry hole and a minute later Rick shot on his hole too. Marcus eagerly fingered himself shoving our combined spunk into his ass while jerking off onto the carpet. It was mind-blowingly hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment