Thursday 6 May 2010

My evening with Josh

So the thing is I'm really into male anal play, but my boyfriend isn't into it at all. I mean nothing up his ass at all. If my finger gets near his hole he instantly pulls away.
This is a problem.
To make up for this problem, I've been secretly making anal play dates with guys on the side. I only ever limit myself to fingering and dildo play so it's a low risk kind of sex play to have on the side. Yesterday afternoon I met with Josh, a 25 yr old blonde guy I met online and have seen a few time. Josh is a real ass slut. He loves me toying and teasing his hole until his cock is massively hard and leaking precum.

Yesterday we met during my lunch hour. He works from home. After kissing long and hard for a minute I slipped my hand around and squeezes his arse through his jeans. With my tongue in his mouth I slipped my hand beneath his waistband and felt his smooth cheeks. Our hard cocks pressed against each other through our pants. My finger gradually found it's way to his eager hole. It slid into his warm crevice quickly and I felt him tighten his sphincter around my finger while I pushed it in further and further. Josh moaned into my mouth. We rubbed ourselves together and he came right in his jeans. I left soon after. No time to get our pants off during a lunch hour. The excitement of staying in our clothes made it somehow more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment